Trial and Error: (Intuitive method)
– Intuitive method
– Do not have any methodological approach
Not suitable for designing complex circuits
– Important to note that design with this method is dependent on personal influence of designer such as mood, ability, knowledge of pneumatic system etc.
— More weightage either to least expensive solution or more reliable system.
– follows a certain set of rules and instructions to arrive at optimum solution
— Precisely defined steps
— Less designer’s influence lesser time and reliable system
– Controls is always independent of personal influences of designer
– It is worth noting that more components are required when we are designing a circuit diagram by using these techniques than in circuit designed by intuitive method.